الخطوات بالترتيب والشرح بالصور والفيديو
You shall be in a 2G, 3G or Wi-Fi zone to set your GPS. Just follow the step by step instructions and see the magic.
· Open Google Maps.
· Now you shall have to open the map of the area which you want to explore with GPS without any data plan.
· After that click the options and select “Make available offline” from the pop up menu.
· Now you have to select the area with a square. After selecting it, GMaps start downloading that part of the map on your Android phone.
· Now open Settings. Find Location Services in the PERSONAL category.
Open Location services and uncheckGoogle Location Services.
· Now enable A-GPS, GPS EPO assistance, and GPS satellites.
· Now you shall have to open Google Maps again to use GPS without any data connection.
· Tap the blue my location icon to lock GPS.
· It would work as long as you will be in your previously downloaded area. You can enhance your area by selecting and downloading more map areas later.